The ICFAI University, Meghalaya
The ICFAI University, Meghalaya has been established under Section 4 (2) of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Meghalaya Act 2005 (Act No.12 of 2005) passed by Legislative Assembly of Meghalaya. The University has been notified under Notification No.EDN.261/2004/124 Dated, 22-02-2006. The University is empowered by UGC to award degrees under Section 22 of UGC Act 1956.
The University gives utmost importance to assist students in getting suitable placements after successful completion of the program.
The Internship Program is undertaken either during summer or in the final semester for the UG Programs and after Semester-II for the MBA Program and is faculty supervised. Kindly refer to the program structure
Choose the one that's right for You...
Under Graduation Programs
Post Graduation Programs
- Pathway Camp - Organized by: Placement & Career Counseling Cell
- Book on "Flood Frequency in Assam" released
- Impact Week Meghalaya 2022
- A Report on a Two-Day Exposure Trip to Siju, South West Garo Hills Meghalaya
- Celebration of Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav